Thank you for your interest in covering FUZEnation 2016.
- We will begin accepting media accreditation applications beginning August 2, 2016.
- The deadline to apply is Friday, September 23, 2016 – 5pm ET.
- Please review the following information and apply online at www.mediaaccreditation.ca
- Application requests submitted by email or phone will not be accepted.
- To obtain media credentials, you must be on assignment from a valid media outlet; this includes photographers and freelancers. An editor’s letter is required for all freelance photographers and writers.
- Accreditation will not be given for those covering the event on spec. Only assigned legitimate media will be considered.
- Accreditation will be largely contingent on advance editorial coverage of FUZEnation with a valid media outlet. If there is no advance coverage, accreditation may not be granted.
- In your application, please outline your plans for advance and on-site media coverage. If you are interested in interviewing (advance or on-site) one of FUZEnation’s keynote speakers or musical artists, please indicate that in your letter and we will submit your requests to the appropriate representatives. Please outline your deadlines for advance coverage.
- Please have only ONE person apply per outlet, indicate how many working passes you will need, and the names of the individuals along with their titles/roles.
- Photographers must shoot from the designated photo areas and follow the photo guidelines.
- Once your application has been reviewed, you will be contacted. If approved, you will be provided with full details as to when and where to pick up your media accreditation.
- Please note that not all requests will be approved, as there is a limited number of passes available.
Christine Liber, Liberty Ink Communications
T. 416-651-4722 x 1